Robots follow beacons as they race on this elevated obstacle course. Students and spectators stay engaged as the 'bots try not to fall off or get stuck.
Pegboard pieces can be arranged in a wide variety of layouts. You set the length and difficulty level. Blocks provide added flexility because they double as pegboard supports or obstacles.
- 5 Pegboard pieces 61cm x 61cm (24" x 24")
- 2 Pegboard pieces 61cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
- 2 Pegboard pieces 61cm (24") long, chevron shaped
- 5 Small square pegboard pieces for testing sensors
- 10 Small Obstacle/Support blocks
- 10 Medium Obstacle/Support blocks
- 10 Large Obstacle/Support blocks
- 8 1x2x6 bumpers
- 8 1x2x12 bumpers
- 2 Clip-on lights